Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SMART SHOPPER WOMAN WITH ENTRY INDONESIA IN PASARAYA



Aku dan Mbak Nani di Pasaraya





Hey dear all...

These are my pics from Smart Shopper Woman with ENTRY INDONESIA, in Pasaraya, April 29 th. It was so great, so cool.. Love so much to be around them sharing experiences about fashion and style... And beyond my expectation, Pasaraya Collection , D' Designer collection are so faboulous, esp they have big size for me... hehhehe...

I am so thankful to Pasaraya, for beautiful outfit from head to toe provide for me for this event. And for ENTRY INDONESIA Organizer, Mbak Nani Hastuti and team. Love to be around you all. Last but not least, to PAC cosmetic for hair stylist and make up artist...

See ya in next event

love ya all

Amelia Masniari

No comments:

Post a Comment